Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Holidays!


The Big Girl Chronicles:  You Said A Mouthful…

Blogging about my life lessons has been tremendously challenging.  It has forced me to take an honest look at myself and how I think.  No matter how I want to blame someone else, the only person staring back at me in the mirror is my own reflection.  I’ve been angry.  I’ve cried.  But when I’m done with my tantrum, I have to grow up.  I’m not too sure that I’ll continue with my blog, but I do hope that what’s been posted thus far has been helpful to you as well.  I’m closing with a renewed sense of self and purpose.   As I take my hiatus for the forthcoming holiday season, I want to encourage you to challenge the negatives that can take the focus off of your goals and potential.  Also take some time to focus on those that are less fortunate and how you can help someone else, but being thankful should by no means include being complacent.  Above all else, love yourself.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment